PRESSUREGAUGE TH LOGO.png

pressure gauge ดิจิตอล of Sudan has launched tender in search of consultants to help in the implementation of an irrigation project in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture includes set up of 1,170 solar irrigation pumps in the nation. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision providers, design of solar water pumping techniques, based on the necessities of every farm.
The companies may even present assistance to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the set up and commissioning of the solar pumps. The companies will also support the venture implementation unit via technical and financial supervision to guarantee that all works are carried out in accordance with the contract specs. The consultants may even participate in the development actions and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social administration plan.
Read:Optimising effectivity of solar-powered pumping techniques
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps will be put in in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is generally skilled due to the arid climate and climate change, with a adverse impact on agricultural yields, based on the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new gear might be used to pump groundwater. In addition to meals security, the challenge aims to reduce farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, that are dangerous to human health and the surroundings. Interested firms have till September 14th, 2021 to use.
The irrigation project is 75% financed by a $21.7 million loan from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% shall be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African institution signifies that the set up of the solar pumps will be completed by December 31st, 2025.
Share